What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is a marketing tool that bundles many features. This tool will allow you to perform many marketing actions such as email marketing, marketing automation, sales pages and webinars creation.
How does GetResponse work? What are all the features available? Keep reading to find out.
Getresponse features review
Getresponse’s primary function is an autoresponder.
This software is above all a messaging platform that allows you to establish a relationship with your prospects and your customers. You will be able to create a system for sending automatic emails to market your offers to your customers and prospects.
You can follow up at your convenience and at a frequency that you define. This allows to potentially increase your sales.
You will be able to drive sales and develop customer relationship with real visibility on your strategy. This type of marketing allows you to adapt to each Internet user according to their profile and behavior and to send them the right message at the right time.
Your emails can be personalized thanks to hundreds of templates available on GetResponse (editable) but also thanks to 5000 Shutterstock images available.
The content of each e-mail can be dynamic and personalized to have a targeted communication for each customer and prospect.
Furthermore, it has a deliverability rate that exceeds all expectations with 99% . It is the market leader! You will no longer have to worry about whether your emails have been received by your contacts and prospects.
This is a new feature that will allow you to create sales funnels with all the tools available in GetResponse, much like Clickfunnels. You don't need to create a funnel from scratch because autofunnel does it for you.
This tool preconfigures approximately 30 scenarios which are designed by professionals and which are of course optimized to convert. This is all done in a way to reduce the number of edits you will make.
GetResponse will walk you through the different stages of creating the funnel, step by step.
There are 3 types of autofunnel:
- Sales funnels to promote your products or services online.
- Prospect funnels to find potential buyers but also to create a list of new contacts.
- Webinars funnels in order to increase your sales and communicate in a different way.
You have all the features of a classic marketing platform with this tool, and additional features that can make all the difference for your sales and your business:
- The Facebook ads: this new feature allows you to create targeted ads for Facebook and Instagram. You will be able to increase your audience by establishing a precise budget.
- The Social Ads Creator: a new feature that will allow you to create content (such as promotional banners or videos) very quickly while being adapted to your audience and your target. You will be able to make a difference on social networks with this tool without needing the skills of a web designer.
- Landing pages: create responsive landing pages (suitable for all media sizes), personalized for your audience.
- Web Forms: Create web forms for all your needs. Many models are available (500 models).
- Pop-ups: creation of ads or banners that catch the attention of the Internet user and newcomers and increase your conversion rate.
- Email Marketing.
- Sales pages: yet another new feature available! For even more conversions, modify your different pages and your forms.
- Stores for your products: You are no longer required to have another platform to manage and add products or services you can do it directly with this functionality.
- E-commerce integrations: You can now link your e-commerce site and GetResponse.
- Abandoned cart emails: Without configuration, customers are automatically restarted when they leave an abandoned cart.
- Payment processing.
- One-click upsell pages: Offer time-limited discounts.
- Automated order confirmations
You can create responsive and customized landing pages to suit your needs. This type of page is very important because it is where the user will land after clicking on an advertisement or a link on your website or in an email.
This is not a classic page because is it specially created for the Internet user to perform a specific action.
With GetResponse you choose a model among the many available for your audience depending on the type of page you want (promotion page, registration page, download page, product page…). You can personalize your landing page and you publish it.
With GetResponse , you will be able to offer webinars also called online conferences to your customers and your prospects. You will be able to communicate in another way and reach a different target in order to boost your sales.
Again, GetResponse allows this functionality without leaving its interface. You will be able to record all your webinars and send them to your target all in a very simple and express way.
How to create an email campaign on GetResponse
For that you will need to create an autresponder. You will have to follow a few steps to configure it:
- The creation of your e-mailing campaign (import your contacts and your prospects).
- Configure it by filling in various fields (message name, subject, from, delivery parameters).
- Create the newsletter (either you can start from scratch, import your own HTML code or choose from the predefined templates).
- Configure the various conditions of the automatic answering machine (frequency, day).
- Choose the target of your campaign (you will have to separate your audience into several targets beforehand to adjust your speech to each target).
- Test your campaign so as not to have any surprises when sending.
- Send your campaign.
- Analyze feedback and follow up
GetResponse is software that works with a monthly subscription. There are 4 types of subscriptions depending on the number of contacts you have and the features you want:
- Basic subscription: This subscription costs $15 per month. You can have up to 1000 contacts (additional costs may be expected depending on the number of contacts). Emails are unlimited. The ideal offer to start in email marketing.
- The Essential subscription: This subscription costs $49 per month. You can have up to 1000 contacts and you can also create sales funnels (up to 5) and webinars.
- Subscription Professional / Premium: This membership costs $99 per month. You can have up to 1000 contacts and send an unlimited number of emails as well as an unlimited number of sales funnels.
- The Max subscription: This subscription can be personalized & flexible. You need to request a free quote. Usually goes for $999+ per month. You can have up to 100,000+ contacts (additional costs may be expected depending on the number of contacts). Emails are unlimited.
Our opinion on this tool
GetResponse is truly a comprehensive marketing software market. It doesn't stop at 1 or 2 features, it's really very easy to use and will increase your sales.
It is free for the first 30 days, so you will be able to familiarize yourself with the platform without paying. This will give you an idea of whether you need to buy it. Registration is very fast and the interface intuitive.
You can insight knowledge about your audience thanks to the advanced data analysis capability. This is ideal as you can create more relevant content with a conversion rate that will keep increasing.
Don't hesitate any longer and start building your email list and get going with your email marketing!